We took a family trip to the pumpkin patch! We met up with the tail end of Megan's field trip and then stayed a few more hours.
Megan's awesome teacher, Mrs. Olson. Can you tell Megan likes her just a little? lol
We took a train ride around the farm.
The girls before setting off of the corn maze.
It was our first time and they did pretty well! Good thing Dad was with us though, because Mom's sense of direction is not nearly as good! We could very well have been stuck for days!
An awesome slide!
Lil punkin' cutie
I painted a pallet for our front entry. I just sat on the kitchen floor and lightly drew what I wanted and then painted it. Thank goodness my rough draft came out pretty well!
It bothers me that we can nail into our stucco walls because I always want to hang a holiday sign or décor, so I had Trent construct a post that resides permanently by the front door that we can hang holiday/welcome signs on.
All dressed up for church.
We had a few families over for a spooky Halloween dinner and had Raccoon Roadkill,
Pumpkin Poop(the kids favorite of course!),
Witch Fingers,
Spiderweb Dip,
Mini Oranges,
a Mummy Calzone, and other yummy goodness.
We, of course, played the girls' absolute favorite game--Donut on a String! So fun to watch them wriggling around and getting hit in the face by a donut! Love it.
And when it falls off your string, never fear, just cram the whole dang thing in there.
Then the big kids had a turn.
And then the even bigger kids had a turn.
The men were crazy competitive, it was pretty funny!
The kids also played the caterpillar game where they had to scoot along the carpet on their bellies with no hands eating MnM's off the floor. Yes, I vacuumed. Yes, it's still gross. Yes, they loved it and played several rounds.
Thursday, October 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment