I have been wanting to take these cute white chairs and my great grandmother's tea set out for awhile now to have a tea party in the park. So, kind of on a whim, I had the girls grab a white shirt and a tutu and hop in the van while I packed up the rest of the stuff.
They were more than willing to wear pearls and makeup and eat Nilla wafers.
I put this one up on my wall, I kinda love it!
So close to perfect! Oh well, what can you expect from a cold, topless, teething baby? The other 3 look cute though! I used only my 50mm lens and am really trying to practice with it and manual mode. I think I'm making some progress, but it sure is not easy!
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment