*Kendra was saying the prayer while my cousin Keevan was over visiting and she probably said, "We're thankful Keevan is here..." but everyone swears they heard, "We're thankful Keevan likes beer..." It was truly, so, darn, stinkin,' funny. (My blog, I get to be comma happy wherever I darn well please. Lol)
*"My purse is all kinds of beautiful, it's prettyish."
*"That is yummylicious!"
* "Mom, I got slatch-ed up there, means I got a lot of owies."
* She made a bracelet and said, "Okay Mom, try this on. Okay, it fits. Now forget about it cause I'm gonna give it to you for Christmas."
*One night we were swimming at the pool in Chico and she was standing near the edge of the pool in her bathrobe and rain boots. She took one step too many in the wrong direction and fell straight in the pool. I immediately dropped down on my belly and grabbed her arms and pulled her out with no harm done. I talked to her and said sternly, "Do you know how dangerous that was? Don't get so close to the edge Kendra, what were you doing?"
And she looked at me and said without pause, "Yesterday, Megan and I found two pennies in the garage." What the what?? We were supposed to be disciplining her and instead we're busting up laughing. How does this kid always know how to get out of trouble?!
Thursday, February 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment