Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014

Easter egg hunt with the mom's workout group in the park that I co-teach.  Kara even found a nice, foil-wrapped chocolate egg and devoured as much chocolate (and foil) as she could before Mom took it away.



New shorts, hula hoops, skip its, stuffed animal, bubble wands, and some candy.  Awesome way to wake up!







The girls picked this fabric out at Hobby Lobby a few months ago and I finally figured out what I wanted to do with it.  They each helped me design their own outfit and they turned out pretty cute.  So much fun to be creative and come up with something new!
I cut up an old shirt of mine, added sleeves, attached the skirt portion to the bottom banded part of the shirt nad a new dress was born.
Megan wanted several layers.  She got a layer on the bottom and a second layer above with a ruffle trim.  I rouched one side to see the bottom layer better.
Mikayla has a way double blocked skirt with lace trim.  She drew it out and picked out the fabrics and lace.  I will probably never do a wavy, scallop skirt again.  It was SO hard!
And Kara just got a regular circle skirt with an elastic waistband.  Easy peasy!



No comments: