I cut out yellow bodies and blue overalls and had the kids make their own minions and design the scene they were in and everything. Pretty cute!
We played pin the pocket on the Minion and Mikayla led the game.
We had chips and homemade salsa and a pulled pork burrito bar--yumm-o!
I made about 50 candy-filled Minion eggs and hot glued an eye on each one. We had about 50 other eggs that were regular Easter eggs too.
We hid the eggs around the yard and let them go on a hunt for lots of little Minions.
So many kids and cousins! Lots of fun!
Sure love our sweet, silly, sassy, cheesy, funny little girl!
She was very excited to open each present and quite animated too!
As we sang, "Happy Birthday" she shook her first and would say, "Cha cha cha." I was cracking up, I had no idea she knew how to do that!
Treats for the goodie bags
Kara, Bailey, and Kendra all got Minion jammies and got to have a sleepover. So much fun!
1 comment:
You are so fun and creative! Can you help me pick a theme for Owen's 1st birthday!? I have no ideas. Anthony said if we pick something that Owen likes... it will be a water bottle and string/recyclables party. haha
Post a Comment