Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Matching Dresses

How cute are they?! I love this picture! Even if they aren't looking AT the camera, at least we came close! These are pics of the girls before church last Sunday.
Megan just likes to wave "hi" at the camera
She desperately wanted her paci during the photo shoot and I had to stick it in and then pull it out real fast to get a pic, then stick it back in again!
She's MAD that I took away the paci!
Give it back Mom!

I love matching clothes and Mikayla LOVES picking out matching dresses for them to wear to church each Sunday. Thank you Magaw for these pretty pink matching dresses. So pretty! I wonder for how long I can keep them matching? Something tells me when they are 10 and 7 they won't be into it so much.... oh well, I'll enjoy it for now!

2 comments:

JenW said...

they are so cute...i like the matching..:)

Burke family said...

Too cute! My sister and I were always matching too, but I hated it cuz I was little sister so that meant I had to wear every church dress two years... first mine, then hers the next year. :) Oh well. I guess I survived. It sure looks cute though.