Thursday, July 17, 2008
Our Golf Date
We went golfing with Ben and Kim on a double date. For Kim and I, it was our first time to golf, so the guys taught us how to hold and swing a club and to tee off and putt. Kim and I learned a lot, had some good laughs, AND I even tied Ben's score on a few holes (don't tell him though since it was my first time and he's a major golfer!). It was more fun than I thought it would be and I found that a 4 iron hybrid is my club of choice. lol We went to Baja Fresh afterward for some yummy dinner and to talk. Seriously, it doesn't matter what you do, when it's without children, it is so fun to go out and spend time with your hubby and friends.
Me and my golf teacher.
Getting ready
Annika ain't got nothin' on me!
Ben checking the angle and slope before Kim sinks her putt.
At dinner afterward. Such a fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I sure wish we could join in on this double dating fun with you guys! It has been WAY too long!
What a fun date! It's always nice to have a little break from the kids!
Looks like fun! You guys are way too cool!
Post a Comment