Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tim and Michelle's Chico Reception

Our whole fam
My mom and Mikayla
I like this picture! I look so skinny, I think I'll always hold flowers in front of me in pictures! lol :)
How cute are these two?! Megan loved dancing and hugging my cousin Matthew who is 2 months older than her.
Me, Chloe, Josh, and Trent having fun on the dance floor!
Cutting the cake!
My parents
Chloe and I in our matching dresses
My dad dancing with Mikayla. She was so cute! She heard the slow song come on and really wanted to dance so she walked over and asked Papa to dance with her. He took her to the dance floor and picked her up, but she insisted that she wanted to dance holding his hand with her other hand on his hip just like the grown-ups! It was the cutest thing ever! I'm sure my dad's back hurt like crazy from bending over like that, but she felt like such a big girl that night. :)

Me, Josh, and Uncle Joe, yep, we love to dance!
We had a fun reception in Chico and the girls loved holding their pretty flowers. The food was excellent, the room looked beautiful and my mom threw a really smashing reception. The dancing was tons of fun and I don't care who you are, the Macarena is still fun! We're so happy for Tim and Michelle and wish them the best getting started on their life together and are so thankful Dusty still has more than a few years before he gets married! :)

1 comment:

Orange Peanut said...

Fun pictures! You are so pretty and it's not because you were holdnig flowers - although they were nice too.