Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sassy Silly Sweetie

Kendra talks so much now, I am really loving spending time with her.  She cracks me up everyday!

For instance:
We pull into a parking lot and I helped Megan out of the van and immdiately Kendra throws her arms in the air and says, "Hey, what about me?!"

We were driving and I said, "I have to go potty really bad!"  Kendra says, "Jus hode it Mommy, you be ok, we ah-mos der!"  Wonder where she's heard that before?

She is my only 2 yr old that always wants her hair done.  She doesn't like it to be in her face and constantly asks for a "bow."  Sometimes she even wakes up out of her sleep at night asking for a bow, ridiculous!

At Christmastime I heard her singing, "Jingo Bells, Bamman mells, yobin yays a egg...Jingo Bells..."  Thank you to the older siblings for that one.  She would sing it and I would say, "Hey!" and she'd laugh and laugh and laugh!  She is one funny kid.
Okay, how cute are these shoes?  Adorable, right?  You can't tell but the gems on the toes really sparkle, so fun!
Disclaimer: she picked this outfit head to toe!
Rockin a Nike sweatsuit.
 She throws her head back to say "Nay!" while rides around the house.
Her newest thing is to mismatch her shoes.  She insists on them being different and it makes everyone laugh when we go out, but she loves it.
Ah Kendra, you're a keeper!

1 comment:

Christine said...

she's so cute! i love this age :)