Her school had Red Ribbon week during the week of Halloween, so each day was something different to wear to school. One day was decades day, so here she is in my 50s skirt from 20 yrs ago!
Kendra LOVED that they were able to wear their costumes to dance class during the week of Halloween!
On the day of Halloween, her school had Disney day, they could dress as a Disney character or wear a Disney hat, shirt, etc. She chose to be Mulan and wore a dress I got in Japan when I traveled there with my parents when I was 7.
Megan's Kindergarten went trick-or-treating to the shops on on Hazel St. The editor from the newspaper was there and took a picture of her too which made it in color into the newspaper! Too fun!
Mikayla wore a witch costume to dance class.
Megan wore a Rapunzel dress to dance class.
I made a shirt for myself and my ultra-mini-me for Halloween. I loved it and wish the season was longer so I could wear it more!
I love that Megan knocked on the door like a real flamingo might!
Mikayla loved passing out candy to all the little visitors.
Dad was out of town on a business trip, so Magaw and Papa came and helped me take the kids out and pass out candy and such. They played board games while waiting for trick-or-treaters!
My cute witch!
They all loved the face makeup!
She chose and designed this costume herself and I made it. I LOVED this costume and hope she'll continue to be creative with her costumes!
2 comments:
So grandma called me that week and was in quite the mood. Not only did she update me on everyone and make sure I was voting for the right person but she asked me if I knew what you were having. I said, "yeah, a baby?" Grandma laughed and said, "well for Halloween it looked like she as having a bag of bones!" She thought that was the funniest thing ever and proceeded to tell me all about your shirt! I had already seen a picture so I understood but man did she think it was funny. Looks like a lot of fun! You are so creative
Hahaha! That's hilarious!! My mom had texted a pic of the shirt to Gma and Jean so yeah, they got a good laugh out of it! How funny!
Post a Comment