What can I say?! They looked fabulous, had a blast, remembered their routines, danced their little hearts out, and loved every minute of it. I love the confidence it gives them and the enjoyment they get from performing and dancing. This was Kendra's first year of dance and her first performance and she remembered her dances pretty well and smiled just as big as she could. I couldn't be more proud of my tiny dancers!
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Dance Recital!
What can I say?! They looked fabulous, had a blast, remembered their routines, danced their little hearts out, and loved every minute of it. I love the confidence it gives them and the enjoyment they get from performing and dancing. This was Kendra's first year of dance and her first performance and she remembered her dances pretty well and smiled just as big as she could. I couldn't be more proud of my tiny dancers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment