Friday, March 28, 2014

Repurposing the Old Pesky Swivel Chairs

 We have 4 of these kitchen barstool chairs and the microfiber is constantly needing cleaning.  Somehow or other my children manage to spill their milk from their cereal on them EVERY.  SINGLE.  DAY.  I just don't get it...
 Anyhoo... unscrewed the seat from the base and wrapped some pretty fabric around and covered it with a plastic vinyl too, to make cleaning up the soggy milk messes so much easier!  I simply staple gunned (yes, that is an adjective, I just used it--so it must be!).

 Screwed those puppies back on and voila!  Lovely new chairs.  I really, honestly, absofrickinlutely LOVE them.  They make life so much easier now that I'm not spraying and rubbing out applesauce/yogurt/milk/otter pops/juice....seriously, can my children not just keep their food in their mouths....  Oh well, thanks to my messy eaters I have newish looking, pretty chairs.  And yes, I'm sure "newish" is also an adjective...

No comments: