I saw HSM 3 and loved it! And is it so bad to say that I totally think Zac Efron is cute?? Where was he when I was 12 years old?! I would have gone ga-ga over this movie at that age like every other tween girl. Last week we got free tickets to the premiere night which was 2 days before the actual release and I took my achievement day girls to see the flick. They, of course, were stoked and absolutely loved it! I'm sure they loved being able to tell their friends the next day at school that they saw it before it was even out in theaters too. I would've loved that if I was 10 years old! Anyway, we had fun, I embarrassed them by singing and cheering through the whole movie and clapping after the fun dance numbers--can you blame me? I think I scored mega coolness points in their eyes for taking them though! haha!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Okay, I've got a confession to make...
I saw HSM 3 and loved it! And is it so bad to say that I totally think Zac Efron is cute?? Where was he when I was 12 years old?! I would have gone ga-ga over this movie at that age like every other tween girl. Last week we got free tickets to the premiere night which was 2 days before the actual release and I took my achievement day girls to see the flick. They, of course, were stoked and absolutely loved it! I'm sure they loved being able to tell their friends the next day at school that they saw it before it was even out in theaters too. I would've loved that if I was 10 years old! Anyway, we had fun, I embarrassed them by singing and cheering through the whole movie and clapping after the fun dance numbers--can you blame me? I think I scored mega coolness points in their eyes for taking them though! haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment