Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trunk-R-Treat!

My cute pirate and ladybug!

Sophie as Minnie Mouse, Mikayla the Pirate, Bella the Kitty Cat, and Megan the Ladybug

How cool is her parrot? She named him Pinky and loved walking around petting her parrot!

Mikayla and Erik made pretty awesome pirates!

The pirate wanted her picture taken with Captain Hook of course!

We had so much fun at Trunk-r-treat this year! The girls loved dressing up and getting loads of candy and seeing all their friends dressed up too. What a fun night!

2 comments:

Julie and Pete said...

That was so much fun to see the girls all dressed up and so happy. What great memories.
Love ya guys, Mom

Ashley said...

I thought for sure they would be matching ;) I love the parrot. Cute girls that is for sure!! I want to see the new place. From the pumpkin carving pictures it looks great! You should have a house warming.

It's good to see you're back on the blog.

Hope to see you soon!
Ashley