Monday, April 13, 2009
Need a Use For Those Orphan Socks?
We all have them. Somehow with almost every load of laundry one sock jumps out of the dryer and is never to be found again. Well, I now use them as my dusting/cleaning rags. They fit your hand perfectly and work really well for cleaning blinds. Ours had who knows how many years of dust on them and I completely procrastinated cleaning them for all the 6 months we've lived here. Last week I dipped a sock in warm water mixed with vinegar and swiped 'em all clean. I read that the vinegar is "supposed" to keep dust away longer. we'll see...
Mikayla is such a big helper sometimes and she asked to put on a sock to help me clean. She did a good job and I'm glad she likes to offer her child labor for free. So bust out those single socks and swipe some blinds, they'll look 10 million times better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so smart! I am so going to use my mis-matched socks for this!
Post a Comment