Monday, April 6, 2009

Who's #1?

I AM!!! Yeah baby!! Oh, whoops, I mean, UNC. :) Trent's family puts all their picks for March Madness in on an espn site and then we watch to see who out of the 22 people made the most correct picks. Well, as it turns out, this year, my bracket won! Yep, that means I beat my bball lovin', espn-watchin', all-stats knowin', college hoops lovin' hubby of mine for the 7th year. What can I say? When you're good, you're good. hahaha

Don't let the post fool you, I made the picks in my bracket and then had no idea who I picked to win the final game until today! I didn't even know the final game was on until I asked Trent and he said if N. Carolina wins, I win it all. And how many games did I pick correctly? Well, let's just say I got 1340 points out of 1600. Would've loved for that to have been my SAT score.... too bad I didn't guess as well on that thing! :) Ahh, until next year...

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That's hilarious! Way to kick Trent's trash Amber! :)