Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tevin as Gaston

Here's the girls posing on the set. They were very excited for their backstage tour after the show!
My nephew Tevin was in Beauty and the Beast and did an amazing job as Gaston! We got to see him perform in Colorado and the performance absolutely blew us away.
It was Mikayla's first play/musical to see and she LOVED it! I'm blaming it on pregnancy, but no joke, when he came on stage and said his first lines I totally teared up. It's not even my kid! But he did an amazing job and got lots of laughs and lots of cheers.

Some of the amazing costumes during the "Be Our Guest" song.

Gaston with Belle near the end of the play.

All the family who came to watch Tevin. Proof that I came on this trip! Can you spot the two preggos? (Hint: the ones covering their bellies that aren't quite big enough yet to look like anything but fat!)

No comments: