I've known it for months. I knew they'd be leaving and I'd feel alone. I knew the day was fast approaching. Yet, the reality of them all leaving me on the same day is heartbreaking. I have truly loved having Josh and Chloe live next door for the last 18 months and having Dusty live with us for the past 5 1/2 months. They have all helped with watching children, making meals, eating meals, keeping me company, playing games, helping at church, and so much more. I really, truly will miss them. I wish them will in Missouri and Dusty at school in Idaho.
On Josh's facebook he wrote, "saying 'goodbye' to family was easy, until I realized I was saying goodbye to my best friends." My sibs really are best friends and we have really grown close to each other. We will miss you all.
My poor girls brought me kleenexes and gave me hugs this afternoon and Mikayla cried her share of tears too realizing her uncles and aunt and gone.

3 comments:
Hugs, my friend!
I know exactly how you feel, but we're all spread out and my sister is moving to Japan in July. Now I really don't know when I'll get to see her next. Why do we all have to grow up?!
How sad!!!
Post a Comment