Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Somebody Find Me a World's Strongest Baby Competition!

So here's Kendra playing on her back with toes...
Here's Kendra 3 seconds later, she did the full-body flip and turn...
And then this... (pretty good form I might add)
And then this.
This sequence of events happened in about 30 seconds time. How is it that my 5 month old thinks she's old enough and big enough to do this?! When you see her up on all fours like that, knock her legs out from under her. Kidding people. But I can't come to terms with the fact that she's about ready to be on the move.
Kendra is amazingly strong and often gets on all fours and lowers her chest to the floor and back up. Maybe I need to stop exercising around her. She's learning the push-ups from her momma! We did 72 in my gym class today--all on my knees people, I'm not that freakin' strong!
But I am glad to be back to my pre-baby weight (even if the body is a different shape now) and am loving working out at the gym. The morning workouts give me energy for my full days when I need to manage on little sleep. But enough about me. Why is my baby trying to crawl already?!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Owen was army crawling at 4.5 months and had mastered the real deal a week shy of 6 months. He was walking by 9 months and never looked back. Good luck, mama!