We had a baby shower for Chloe before they moved to Missouri. She's about halfway and they're having a girl.

I had fun making a little cake for her shower. A baby in a baby carriage! What you don't see though, is that I went to Kohl's at 7am while everyone was sleeping. I returned an hour later to see all the spokes off the wheels were removed and chocolate chip dots were pulled out leaving nice little 2-yr.-old-size finger indentations in the cake. Naturally, said 2-yr old got a time out and a massive "what were you thinking?" talking to. Then I calmed down, did surgery on my cake, replaced chocolate chips and spokes and it was
(almost) as good as new.
3 comments:
It was such a nice shower! Oh and you gotta love two-year olds.
Would you email me the pictures you took at the shower? I forgot to take any.
Where have I been. I didn't even know Chloe was pregnant!!!! Congrats to her and Josh and how sad that they moved! Looks like she had a nice shower!
Post a Comment