Wednesday, September 29, 2010

3 yr old pics

I finally got around to taking Miss Megan out to get a few pictures of her. I think this first picture may very well be one of my favorite ever of her!
I love when she lets me put a little mousse in her hair and scrunch it, love the curls!
She looks so big and grown-up here to me. She picked out her own outfit here and HAD to wear a necklace. That's Megan though, bows, necklaces, rings, stick-on earrings, makeup, she is definitely a girly-girl.
My mom cut out this number 3 from wood and I spray painted it white. I love the big number!

4 comments:

EY Thrift Store said...

SO cute!! You are such an awesome photographer. When my baby number 2 comes, will you take newborn pictures of it just like you did with Kate? Megan is adoreable!

kalinda said...

adorable pics Amber, can't wait to see you guys at christmas it has been forever.

Ruth M said...

That is a lovely shot of Megan. Good job!

Orange Peanut said...

Love it!