
Trent thinks this is such a redneck picture! Our little girl in overalls with one top tooth hanging out! I think it's cute though. She has 4 teeth now(2 upstairs, 2 downstairs) and has just barely broken 17 lbs. We got her bloodwork back from the Dr. and found out she's pretty anemic, so now she takes iron supplements twice a day producing the most profoundly na-hasty dark black poop imaginable. TMI, I know.

In her spare time, she works on spelling her name. She's pretty advanced for a 10 month old.

and quite proud of herself. And I'm quite proud of myself for finally getting a few pics of my baby in a bath. I think with baby #3, bathtime has become a quick in and out, get 'er done kind of job and I haven't thought to take the time to take the camera in with me. Bad mommy, I know.

In other news, we got new couches! We found this sectional for a steal and updated our living room! We had plaid couches from before we got married and decided it was time for couches without pee, puke, and cracker crumbs. My favorite feature: the storage ottoman! It lifts up and holds games, a tv tray, Kendra's nebulizer, my pump, a blanket--in other words, it's fabulous.

Also, more updating! We got a free mirror from a family in our ward and a free dining table from someone else! We had to scrape the white paint splotches off the table, sand, and re-varathane the table top, but it's real purdy now and opens up with built-in leaves for a longer table. Love it. We kept our old dining room chairs. The mirror just needed a good cleaning and some staining and it's a lovely addition to the room. We had my grandmother's hutch against that wall before, but it found a new home on a different wall. I love the new changes and was definitely ready for them!
2 comments:
The place looks good! Kendra is such a cutie. I don't think the overalls look redneck at all!!!
And um...my almost 4 month old little chubbers, Dallin, weighs 17 lbs. :)
Kendra is adorable! Definitely not a redneck! And yes, I also have a little chubbers...4 months old and 16 lbs. :) Furniture looks great.
Post a Comment