Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Our Baby Rascal!
We heard about a photo contest to become the 2010 Baby Rascal for the Chico Outlaws baseball team. So, I entered a photo of Kendra and she won! She got her picture in the paper and up on the Enloe hospital website, as they sponsored the contest. We won free tickets to a home game in Chico and got to go to the game last weekend for Kendra to be presented with her title as Baby Rascal of the year. I got to take her down on the field to receive her gift bag from their mascot, Rascal the Racoon, and wave to all the fans as they announced her as the winner. It was lots of fun!
This is her winning picture!
I decided to dress her in the same outfit to be more recognizable at the game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute! She's so adorable, Amber!
A star in the making...
She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment