
Wow, don't they look excited to be dressed up?! Our three littest pilgrim and Indians.

Chloe with baby Bridget.

That's right, we're hardcore around here. Even dress up for the turkey carving.

And to answer the age-old question of what will I be this year? I went for classic, easy, but cute. Yeah, a simple Indian frock over my clothes. Cop-out? Maybe. But the feathers are legit.

The gang's all here! We were lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa Brown join us this year too! Lots of fun with everyone around.

And for some reason, there's gotta be a silly one!

Tim, Michelle, and Bryson at the dinner table.

IDK.

Just because it makes me smile. Hope your day was grand and full of thanks for all we have been given.
2 comments:
I've been waiting to see these pictures. I think this is such a fun tradition!
haha! thanx, it is a fun tradition even now that we're all older it's fun to get the younger kids into it. :)
Post a Comment