Saturday, December 25, 2010

Adult Christmas Party

Our holiday season started off with a fun annual adult Christmas party complete with games, a white elephant exchange, yummy food, karaoke, and lots of catching up with friends.
One of the games, a "Minute To Win It" game where you had to pick a bag up off the floor using only your teeth and nothing but your feet could touch the ground. I'm pleased to say I got all the bags including the one that was only an inch and a half high!
Another game where I raced Trent and we had to swing a banana tied from our waist to move two oranges from one side of the room across the finish line on the other side of the room. Thanks to my awesome hip action, I totally beat Trent. A little karaoke is always fun!
What we won in the gift exchange, a package of Bump-It's for me and the second season of Alf on dvd--which the girls have already watched and is a new favorite of Mikayla's! Such a fun time at the party!

No comments: