Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New House!




Here's the house! We signed papers last night and are just waiting for keys now. It seems like it is actually going to happen (finally) so I feel comfortable posting pics!


This is the kitchen! I love it! An island-woo hoo!


Oh yeah, if that was too understated... I love this kitchen! It's what sold me on the house.



Part of the backyard

The family room where we'll have couches and tv


The living room, for a couch and a piano


The kids playroom. It's upstairs and will house all the toys and a kid tv. (the rest of the pics are upstairs)


The girls bathroom


Kendra's room, that'll be fun to paint over right?!


The landing. On one side is the bedrooms and the far room in the pic is the playroom. We'll put a kid's couch and rocking chair here to be a reading nook/area.


The master bathroom. Our bedroom opens up into the bathroom. I'll of course post more pics as we paint and start to move stuff in, but this is the gist of it for now. We have 1 bedroom, 1 bath, living, family, kitchen, and dining room downstairs. 2 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, landing, and playroom upstairs.





Now, we're just waiting for the keys... any day now...c'mon... we're ready... let's paint and get this show on the road... pretty please??

11 comments:

Ali said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

debba1218 said...

Wonderful...The house is beautiful..We will miss you all so much...

Keltie said...

So excited, its got more space then you are going to know what to do with. Can't wait to come visit and see it.

terra said...

yeah that is so exciting. I am jealous of all the space. Can't wait to see it one day!!

EY Thrift Store said...

I am so excited for you!

kalinda said...

that is so beautiful. Can't wait to see it, hopefully one day.

JenW said...

the house is beautiful! how great for you guys!

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness!! That is gorgeous Amber!! I am so happy for you!!

Burke family said...

It is a beautiful home! Congratulations!

Nikki T said...

Wow! It's beautiful...and so much space! Congrats girl!

Orange Peanut said...

You are going to have so much fun decorating and putting your touches on that house! I am sad that you not be here, but I am so happy for you and Trent!!! Love ya!