Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Light Parade

 We met our friends, the Leishmans, out on Main St. to watch the Santa parade and all the trucks and people singing songs and lit up for the holidays.  We came armed with Snickerdoodles, homemade Oreo's, and hot apple cider.
 Isn't she so cute all bundled up?
 Got a pic of Santa as he came by on his antique firetruck.
 Mikayla, Kendra, and Rylee riding the Santa train.

 Gracie, Bree, and Megan on the train.  I love Gridley.  We sent our 6 kids on the train with no adult supervision, just a 7 yr old and an 8 yr old and they rode the train up and down Main St. and actually came back to us!  Yay for small towns!
They quite loved their independence!

1 comment:

The Carrs said...

Wow, I never thought I would hear you say you loved Gridley! ;) Glad you are liking it!