Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas from the Dudleys!


This was our best picture for our cards.  Our of all the pics we took, we only got one, but good thing one was all we needed!  I wish I would've gotten a pic of my parents shaking their booties, wearing dog masks and barking, my dad doing headstands, and snapping away pics on the tripod to help us get a good one.  It was so cold outside, the girls just kept complaining and did NOT want to sit and smile.


 Kendra did a whole lotta this...


 some more of this...
and even more of THIS!
too bad one of our best was WITHOUT Kendra!!
 
I actually liked this one too, Megan was a just a little cheesy!


 I like this one a lot too and might enlarge it for the wall.  Merry Christmas from all of us to all of you.  May your holidays be filled with laughter, family, and good memories for all.  We love you!

No comments: