Bailey is almost 1 and is learning to walk. Look at this little charmer! My sister-in-law Michelle and her 2 kids got to come out to visit for a month while my brother Tim is working in Texas.
Bryson has the best, super blond hair and is quite a cutie!
Dadd got loaded with kids on our walk back from the park in Chico!
The girls got to learn how to play the candy bar game, and of course, loved it!
Magaw helped Megan with the cutting since she doesn't use a whole lotta knives around here!
The kids all got to open new Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve and guess what Kendra's were...
ELMO! As if there was any question about that! She was stoked!
Bryson in his Christmas jammies.
Mikayla thought this oughtta be her stocking! Dream on girl!
I like Kendra's idea for it better!
Dad read The Night Before Christmas to the girls and then it was off to bed!
Bryson getting some grandpa time.
And what do you know? Christmas morning found a very Megan with a stuffed Ariel from Santa.
Mikayla got her blue DS. Can she look any more grown up?! No more straightening her hair!!
Kendra got an Elmo 'look and find' book and was way too absorbed with the bow that came on it to even open the book!
Megan and the giraffe hat she so desperately wanted. Megan is nothing, if not clumsy, and later on Christmas Day we went across the street to the park to play frisbee golf. Megan, of course, took a tumble walking in a straight line and the nice big cushy part of the giraffe's head cushioned her blow quite a bit! She fell on rocks and I can only imagine the flood if the giraffe hadn't been there to save the day.
Kendra was quite excited to get a baby bathtub from Auntie Keltie along with lots of other cute American Girl doll stuff.
Bailey was excited to open her presents too.
Mikayla had a unique way of retrieving all the gifts from under the tree.
Since Uncle Tim couldn't be there, we skyped with him so he could watch his kids open their presents.
Magaw gave Kendra some Elmo toy figurines and she squealed with delight and said the names of all 6 of them. This kid has the greatest expressions and I'm glad I was able to capture them!
Later that day, Grandpa Allen and Satomi came to visit and the girls had a ball with Satomi! Here's Megan holding her hostage upstairs. Satomi knit a very cute gingerbread house decoration for us for Christmas. Mikayla knew they were coming and said, "I wonder what Satomi will knit for us this time? I'm really glad she's learned to knit, she makes some really great things!" She does have quite a talent!
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AHHH! So fun! We had our first Christmas in our new home. It was so fun and relaxing... I totaled my car the week of Christmas so staying off the roads was PERFECT for us. haha. Loved getting to she Michelle and the kids. Too bad Tim couldn't be there but what a blessing to have been able to skype with him.
Oh! What is that candy bar game called? I was explaining to someone at work how awesome and fun my Aunt Julie's house is and that game came up but I couldn't remember if it had a name. Take care and happy new years!
Love, Danielle
I LOVE the look on Kendra's face as she opened her tub. So cute, that and the Elmo jammies, she is a very animated little girl.
Post a Comment