Then, she found a pinecone.
She made sure I saw her pinecone.
She REALLY wanted me to see that pinecone! She kept saying, "pie-cone" over and over again as she'd pick them up and throw them in the little canal.
Yes, that's how much I really needed to see this pinecone...
She kept pretending she was going to fall in the water because she liked how scared I got each time--I really was quite worried she would slip in the freezing water and I'd have to retrieve her, it wasn't as funny as she thought!
Just when I thought all hope was lost, she looked at me for a brief moment...
and then sat down on my little stool for one pic...
and then I got THIS! I was so happy to get one good pic of my happy, smiling, energetic, stubborn, opinionated, affectionate little girl. After I snapped this one picture, she took off running to the van and said "All done! Les' go!" Ah Kendra, it's a good thing I love you so much!



2 comments:
I love that little girl so much. I hope she never losses that fun and amazing personality.
The ones you have to work for are always the best!
Post a Comment