Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bringing out the red dresses again...

Megan loves having so many dresses passed down to her from her big sister and this was no exception.
  Mikayla was quite sad that she didn't have a matching dress since these used to belong to Mikayla and Megan, so the night before church we made a red flower for her hair so she could "match" her sisters.  Too cute, I love that she still loves to match her sisters.

And, flashback to the past, here's the girls in the dresses the first time around!  This is just 3 yrs ago!  How time flies!  Seeing them grow so quickly makes me sad!  I'm thankful I take so many pictures to remember their sweet little faces, but I see how quickly Mikayla is maturing and it really makes me wish they'd stay little longer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's so cute! I have long since donated all things from Julia...she'll be at least seven by the time she gets a sibling. That's a long time to hold onto things!