And after dinner this evening, she looks even worse. She's been on an antihistamine all day with cortizone cream applied topically. Poor little thing!
The next morning, she woke up and it was swollen shut as well as the rest of her face being puffy too. We rushed right in to the Dr. and got an oral steroid, an eye drop antihistamine and she'll continue to be on Benadryl round the clock. Poor little girl keeps saying, "Mom, I can' see owwa my eye!"
This same thing happened to Mikayla a year and a half ago and her face progressively looked worse before it got better too.
She would die if she saw I posted this picture of her! Imagine this face, about 20 yrs older and that's what I looked like last summer as well. So, I'm pretty sure we're all allergic to mosquitoes in this family. Sorry, no pictures of the freak show that was my face though!
No comments:
Post a Comment