Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Couples Halloween Party!

We had so much fun dressing up and going to our monthly dinner group.  This time the theme was a costume party and we ate great food and even won the costume contest!  I had the longest, thickest fake eyelashes on and they were so fun!  I think I'll find a costume every year that allows me to wear fake eyelashes!
Also at the party was a nun, greek goddess and Hercules, Carmen Sandiego, Where's Waldo, farmer bob and his wife, Star Trek girl, Superman, and several others I can't remember!  I need to take more pictures next year too. :)

4 comments:

Keltie said...

I love those costumes. What are the girls going to be. This year all the kids are being bugs and Daniel and I are being the "Bug Catchers"

Trent and Amber said...

haha, Love it! Mikayla is a witch, Megan a flamingo, and Kendra is Tinkerbell--totally no theme here, but they all chose them themselves!

Anthony Bennett said...

Great costumes! Did you make them Amber? I can't seem to find anything modest in the costume shops around here. Our dog ended up having knee surgery right before a big couple costume party here and the whole thing was so traumatic, we ended up not going. :( There is always next year though :)

Trent and Amber said...

I got mine on clearance at WalMart the day after Halloween--seriously, check out the costume and accessory section the morning after! I had to wear a white shirt and a slip under it though. My mom made Trent's for a party she and my dad went to a few years ago(like 10!)