*Aw, thank you Megan! You're the best sister I never had!
*It's unbe-yeev-able!
* I love to Mickey golf!...I mean, Minnie golf!
*ABCDEFG-QRSTUVXYZ, now I know my ABC's, next time won't you come with me! (no matter how many times we try to practice, she leaves out the middle of the alphabet when singing on her own! haha)
*Favorite song is "It's Autumntime!" from primary.
*I asked Kendra what she wants to be when she grows up: A big kid.
Where will you live? Chico.
What kind of car do you want to have? I will have Magaw and Papa's van, them has too many cars.
*Anytime Kendra is playing with her sisters and she wants something they have, she simply says, "Sharing is caring you guys," and somehow they feel guilted into giving in to her. Smart, manipulative little thing!
*Kendra is quite the mommy's girl and since I have been confined to the couch more with my nerve pain and symphysitis, she will bring a blanket over and say, "Mom, I wanna 'nuggle wich you." I love 'nuggling with my baby girl!
*Kendra is my little buddy and is quite the helper at the grocery store. We love going to the library or the park together or out to lunch and she is simply a joy to be around. 3 years old is a fabulous age on her and I can't get enough of this sweet lil thing!
Love this little girl!
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
My favorite line is that Magaw & Papa have too many cars LOL
yeah, since they only have a van and a broken down truck and my dad's work car that he only can use for work! lol
can't get enough of this sassy little thing! Can't wait to see you all in three weeks!!! :)
Post a Comment