"Mom, I don't want to poop in the pool, that would be inappropriate. Or should I say "out-appropriate" because I need to get out of the pool to poop?"
She brought 2 games out of the game closet and brought them to me. "Well, the good news is we can play this one. The bad news is we can't play that one."
I picked her up from preschool with the double stroller one day to jog her and Kara home. Kendra took one look at it and said, "We're going home in the stroller? Oh, I guess you just wanted me to see the sights. Alright then, let's do this." About a minute later, as I'm running, "Oh yeah! Now we're talking!"
"Mom, today someone said a bad word, they said 'butthead.' Is that appropriate for my vocabulary?"
"Kendra, you are one crazy kid!" And she replied, "Mom, you are one crazy adult!"
There is nothing better than what 3 and 4 year olds come up with. I love how their minds think and what comes out of their mouths. Kendra has quite the vocabulary and loves to talk and learns quite a few sayings from her older sisters. Keep it coming sista' and I'll keep writing them down!
Sunday, December 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment