
Mikayla's first day of preschool! she was so excited to go back and see her friends and her Teacher Noel and to play and learn new things. This kid loves to be busy and loves to play with people, so it's been a long summer just waiting for preschool to start again! She was so excited to go to school yesterday and came home and asked me to help her with her homework. Only problem: they weren't given any homework yesterday so I had to hurry and draw up a tracing page and a counting page for us to do together so she could have some sort of "homework" to do!
2 comments:
Lauren loves to do "homework" too. We'll see how long this lasts!
Does she have Noel Lessard? We need to get together - I need a good laugh and I'm sure you could get one out of me.
I hope things are getting better!
Post a Comment