So, I'm a few days late on this, I know, but Jason Mesnick has been named as the new bachelor for the 13th season of The Bachelor. I am soo excited! I fell in love with him on the last season and my heart was broken when he didn't get the proposal he was looking for. I hope to heck he can find love on the next season and can't wait to watch him again! No, not just because of the nice abs, but because he is a single father who loves his son more than the world, he loves life, he's charming and intelligent, and would make any woman happy. Here's to a great season (hopefully) with Jason in the driver's seat! (Gotta love a little reality tv every now and then!)
4 comments:
I saw that yesterday and thought you would be thrilled. Oh, another season of excitement!! They also announced the Dancing with the Stars cast. I don't know if you watch that at all. It looks only okay. It usually turns out no matter who is on it. Can you tell I am getting excited for some new shows to come on!!
Woo hoo!
Ashley
Oh, I'm totally with you! I just really hope he finds a great girl and that it all works out. It should be so fun to watch. Was that not seriously the cutest thing ever how he made that board game for her on their last date? Man, how'd she not pick him. But actually I'm glad. I don't think she's good enough for him. I am definitely excited to watch it too! You gotta love reality shows!
I ditched the Bachelor many seasons ago out of pure disgust...I may have to check it out this season!
Yes!!! I am sooooooooo excited!!! I hadn't heard, so thanks for sharing! I haven't been watching the Bachelor in previous seasons, but I guess I'll be watching this season with my boy Jason on. :)
Post a Comment