Monday, August 25, 2008
Mikayla's Party
Happy Birthday my big 4 year old girl! I can't believe she is 4 already! Mikayla had an ice cream party and Magaw brought these huge ice cream wood cutouts. I made a cake shaped like an ice cream cone and we had ice cream sundaes and hot dogs and sausages and fruit too. The kids all went swimming in the backyard and the adults had fun talking and watching the kids play. It was a fun party and I know my big 4 year old loved every minute of it!
She LOVED her ice cream shaped cake!
Posing with mom and dad for a quick pic. I swear I only end up with 1 pic of me at each party just to show I was there!
Uncle Josh and Aunt Chloe just moved out here from Utah and Mikayla couldn't be happier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The cake is darling! Nice work. Looks like a fun party! I have been thinking about you this past week. I hope you are doing well. I will talk to you soon!
Ashley
Wow! Looks like fun. That cake is too cute! You never cease to impress me Amber! i sure wish we lived close to you guys and could join in all of the fun!
I love seeing your cool cakes!
You've got great cake making skills...Dang!
That cake is awesome! Looks like she had a blast! I hear you on the one picture thing. I only get a picture of me with the birthday boy if I ask someone to take one. Sad!
Post a Comment