Thursday, August 28, 2008
Sister?
Megan can't say much yet, but she can say "sis-tuh." That's kind of what it sounds like anyway! She's breaking in all 4 molars at once and has a runny rose and is quite frankly, pretty crabby. So we let her sleep in and I took Mikayla to preschool while Trent stayed with Megan. She woke up a little later and walked around the house with her blanket around her shoulders, looking so sad, just saying "sis-tuh?" over and over again. She couldn't figure out where she was and was so sad to not have her favorite playmate around! 11:15am can't come soon enough for Megan--that's when we load up into the car and I say, "You wanna go get Sister?" She grabs her shoes and runs to the door with the biggest smile on her face! I love that they love each other. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment