I saw this floating around on facebook and other blogs and thought it was cute. I would've tried it with Megan too, but since all she says is "Mama, Dada, and I Want MORE!" I didn't think it'd work too well... :)
1. What is something mom always says to you? "Can you go help your sister?" (I do!)
2. What makes mom happy? "When I give you hugs."
3. What makes mom sad? "When I kick Mom and hit Mom and get grumpy at Mom." (good thing THIS doesn't happen often!)
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "When you tickle me."
5. What was your mom like as a child? "You liked to eat ice cream and donuts and you were silly." (the way she knows my obsession w/food it's a wonder I'm not 300 lbs.!)
6. How old is your mom? "15" (yes, that's right Mikayla, I had you when I was 10.... ?)
7. How tall is your mom? "101 inches"
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Play with me and go to the gym."
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Play with Megan."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "I have no idea, what does famous mean?"
11. What is your mom really good at? "Writing stuff."
12. What is your mom not very good at? "You're not good at hurrying." (huh?)
13. What does your mom do for her job? "Teaches at school."
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Chocolate chip cookies and strawberries."
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "I'm proud that she gets jobs."
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "A Higglytown Hero." (huh?)
17. What do you and your mom do together? "Have dates."
18. How are you and your mom the same? "We both have flowers on our swimsuits, and we have the same eyes."
19. How are you and your mom different? "Well, you help a lot to clean up and I don't." (true :)
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "By giving lots of hugs."
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "To the gym." (sad...)
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is too funny! I always love seeing life through the eyes of a little one. What a funny girl!
Post a Comment