Saturday, November 21, 2009

Just a Buncha Twi-Hards!

Kelsey and I threw a Twilight party to get everyone pumped about our girls' nite out to see New Moon. We had fun painting our nails blood red, eating food, laughing, making shirts, and watching Twilight. It was such a fun night and such needed girl time! I had a blast!
We had lots of fun decorations.
Kendra wore her "Future Twilight Addict" outfit and pretty much slept through the whole party!
Kelsey and I had a little too much to drink! And it was sparkling cider!
Some of the gang.
We made our shirts with iron-on transfers and I made sure Kelsey's letters went on straight by ironing it straight on her. Alright, alright, she chickened out at the last second and we used the ironing board. :) And holy crap, I didn't realize my hair was so long! lol
We made blood bags for everyone to take a bag with them to the movie.
How cool are these?! All the drink bottles said, "Type O Negative," "Type B," "I'm thirsty.," or "Drink up," on them. They were red for obvious reasons and looked really cool on display and in our glasses.
We had a blast planning the party and making decorations and are looking forward to the next party!
We made and hung these cool red, white, and black tissue paper pom poms.
My Twilight-themed food: veggies and a, "I'm on a special diet" sign, since the Cullens are "vegetarians."

3 comments:

Burke family said...

So fun! Wish I lived close and could come play with you!

Kimberly said...

Wow, you guys go all out! Very creative.

Orange Peanut said...

It was so fun! Just looking at the pictures brings back the giggles!