Saturday, November 21, 2009

Team Edward Until...

Jacob Takes His Shirt Off!


This is what Kelsey's shirt said and it couldn't have been more true! We went out Friday night to see New Moon and I absolutely loved it!! Uh-Maze-Ing. It was sooo much better than the first movie! You could tell the new director, bigger budget, better special effects, and better acting really helped this movie surpass my expectations. I have no complaints about Jacob's 8-pack either--holy smokes. :) I can't wait to see it again. The scene with the Volturi was well done and I thought Aro nailed his role. The transformation of Jacob and others into wolves was seamless and done better than I thought they could. It really was a great movie and stayed quite true to the book.

Honestly, before the movie I was more a vampire fan, but after watching, I think I am Team Switzerland. It's hard not to watch the movie and hurt for Jacob. He is so good to Bella and just keeps getting rejected and I had a really hard time staying true to the Vampire-lover I thought I was... I think I have a soft spot for the werewolves now... Yep, neutrality seems the best option.

It was so fun to go out with girlfriends and have fun talking and laughing and being out together. We took the babies to dinner and dropped them off (my dad watched Kendra since Trent was working), so it was nice to be completely kid-less for an evening.

Most of the gang out to dinner at Boudin. A San Francisco bread/soup/salad place, really good. We made our shirts at our girl's night to wear out to dinner and a movie. The different sayings are, "Puppy Love," "I Love Edward Cullen," "Vampires. I Know, Right?" "Vampires or Wolves? I'll Take Both!" and my favorite: "Team Edward Until... Jacob Takes His Shirt Off!" If you saw the movie, you'd get it... :)
Megan holding Beka's baby, Leah, and me nursing Kendra.

Chloe and Me, still nursing...
Me and Kelsey pumped for the movie to start!!
On our way out of the theater we saw the ad for Eclipse-the third movie in the series and we are all SOOO EXCITED!! June 30, 2010... The countdown begins... :)

3 comments:

Keltie said...

The funniest thing about New Moon to me is that Jacob was " Sharkboy" from Sharkboy and Lavagirl, which is Izzie's favorite movie, so she wants to see the new "Sharkboy movie".

deb said...

totaly agree with u

Orange Peanut said...

Loved it! Great movie and the company was awesome too!