More baby time--just chillin together on the floor
One of my fave highlights from the week was our karaoke night in the living room. It was totally spontaneous and sooo much fun! We hooked up a mic and put on some music and the guys really let loose. I don't remember the last time I've laughed so hard in one evening! My dad sang, "Hey Jude," Trent impressed with a rousing rendition of "I'm Too Sexy," Josh sang and danced to every song under the sun, and everyone took their turn with the mic having fun.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Our fun-filled week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww, I love it! I saw your dad in Jamba Juice this morning but by the time it registered who he was he had left.
Looks like you had a blast! The singing looks like a ton of fun! I think we need to do that on our next cabin trip!
Post a Comment