
So, I taught myself how to make a flannel blanket with sating binding and how to mitre the corners. I think it turned out pretty well and I'm excited to have learned something new!

It's big enough to swaddle her in or put over the carseat when we're out in the cold or rain. It's super soft too. I don't think I could ever get enough of a sleeping baby profile--so cute!

Mikayla loves when I can pump a bottle and let her take a feeding. She's really good with Kendra and a big help with burping and holding her so I can get stuff done.

Kendra in her swing. She likes the swing and I love the brown/pink combo! I got a matching swing, stroller, and car seat for her off of craigslist and I am in love with the cute brown and pink pattern. I figured we'd ditch the gender neutral stuff this time around because obviously we aren't making boys any time soon and I want some girly looking stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment