Sunday, February 21, 2010

--Blog Help--

Okay techie friends, anyone know how to fix my blog? I left the account open the other day and sweet little Megan had fun working the mouse and changing around the family blog. I have no idea how she got the blog posts, blog list, etc. down at the bottom of the page under all my posts. ANYone know how to fix this???? I don't know what the 2yr old did to permanently alter the look of the blog, but I want my old one back, with the family pic and blog list on the right of the screen. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you. :)

***thank you Jackie and Ashley! I have done both of the suggestions. I changed the template altogether now to something different, but everytime I go back to Minima it drops the pic and everything else down below the posts again. So, for some reason, the Minima layout is not working for me... grrr... ***

2 comments:

Jackie M said...

Log in and go to the layout and move items around. She may have deleted the photo and stuff and you will ahve to restore all that. You can call me if you have any questions.

Ashley said...

When I had a background issue, David's cousin had me do this and reset everything. It's worth a try. It won't do any damage to your posts.

You can reset it by going to
layout
then pick new template
then select Minima
then save changes