"Mom, why is there a moon, since it doesn't really give us much light?"
"Mom, when dogs get sad do they cry tears?"
"Mom, why don't scars ever go away?"
"Mom, why do you have two boobies when all Kendra needs is one to drink milk from?"
These are a few of the questions I've been asked from Mikayla in the past few weeks. She is really inquisitive and sometimes I know the answer (most often I don't!), and other times I just say, "Well, um, uh..... why do you think, honey?" It leads us to interesting conversations, but makes me feel like I just don't know enough to be a mom yet!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that reminds me of a song I use to listen to all the time as a kid by Anne Murray. It was about all of these funny questions a little girl would ask her mom. Ask Trent about it he might remember it too.
Trent's trying to remember the words to the song, but does remember what you're talking about! That's funny!
Post a Comment