Monday, June 14, 2010

28 is Great

My mom was able to come down for my birthday and we had a fun day together. We all went to Mikayla's kindergarten graduation. Then my mom and I went for pedicures and out to lunch together sans kids. A rare treat! We brought home Panda for dinner and then the girls made me a birthday cake.
Sharing and working together--happily. A great birthday gift!
Blowin' out my 28 candles, or 5.
On to my 29th year of life, lots of fun things planned for this year: Trent graduating, family trip to Canada, more crafting and entering a craft fair, okay, maybe not too many things....yep, that's about all....hmmm....okay....well... Happy Birthday to me anyway! :)

5 comments:

kalinda said...

looks like you had fun, Happy Birthday. Oh and by the way you look amazing are you sure you have three kids, and seeing your mom in that picture looks like you have many good years ahead of you. You are both so beautiful.

Trent and Amber said...

You're very sweet Kalinda! Thank you. But yes, yes I'm sure I've had three kids, I have all the stretch marks to prove it! haha :)

Christine said...

Happy belated birthday, Amber! Glad it was a good one! :)

Kimberly said...

You're so funny. At least you have some plans!!! ;)

Orange Peanut said...

I'm glad you had such a nice day!!!!