Made this skirt for Mikayla. I took her to the fabric store and let her pick 2 different materials. I made the skirt and the matching pin and hair pretty. She really wanted an orange skirt and I was apprehensive of the color at first, but I LOVE it now!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Got my mojo back!
Made this skirt for Mikayla. I took her to the fabric store and let her pick 2 different materials. I made the skirt and the matching pin and hair pretty. She really wanted an orange skirt and I was apprehensive of the color at first, but I LOVE it now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
super cute i totally want to make some skirts like that for the girls. It wont happen this summer but maybe next spring. I want you to bring the pattern up at Christmas.
No pattern Terra. They're really simple though! I just made the older girls matching 4th of July skirts yesterday and it seriously takes maybe 2 hrs. per skirt. It's easy! I saw a tutorial online for a skirt and changed it to how I wanted it!
My response was "super cute," but I noticed the first person posted the same thing. So I'll say darling! I was in a craft funk too and feel like I'm starting to come out of it.
I LOVE the color too! Good to see you crafting again!
Izzie is all about the side ponytail right now too, every day if I would let her. I have to actually tell her no sometimes, I like to do more then just a side pony. Diane made skirts like that for me when I was potty training Izzie, she wore them and no panties, after 2.5 years, skirts and no panties and two days.
Post a Comment