Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Can't Take It Anymore.

Okay Kendra. Enough with the big blue eyes. The irresistable cheeks that need kissing. The soft hair wisping to one side. The beautiful lips that give perfect open-mouthed kisses. I can't take it anymore. You are too stinkin' cute and it's killing me. I just want to hold you and cuddle you and kiss you all day long. I. Am. In. Love. With. You.
I tried to get some pics of Kendra on a log while camping and the munchy monster couldn't keep her paws or mouth off the weeds and grass!
It really was cracking me up!
She was gnawing away at it!
Kendra turned 7 months old. I took her in yesterday for her appt. and she is 15 lbs. 1oz. and 27 inches. Long and lean like Megan. She is crawling, like real crawling have to pick up plastic pieces off the floor and dirty socks and sweep and mop more kind of crawling. She's still solely breastfed, but loves her fruits and veggies and all kinds of small dissolvable foods. She loves laughing at her sister's silly antics and immediately flips over on her tummy to fall asleep in her crib when I lay her down on her back.

4 comments:

The Carrs said...

These pictures make me melt! I just want to walk on over and play with her! Thank goodness I'll have my own in a few months.

Chris and Dani said...

She really is so adorable. You really have a cute family!

Ashley said...

I mean seriously, too dang cute. If she stopped chewing on weds maybe she could be a baby model.

Burke family said...

Oh my gosh! She is so cute on that little log... I just want to squish her and smooch her too!