This afternoon, Megan got enough confidence to let go of me and look what she can do! She spent the next hour and a half swimming to the wall from further and further back.
I was so excited I had to get it on video knowing Trent probably wouldn't believe me. But yes, this is 3 yr old Megan in the pool.
4 comments:
Looks like we're seeing a future Olympic Champion... Maybe you should get her name changed to Megan Phelps!
fun, that is exciting. Good to see you posting again, you took a little hiatus there for a while and I missed seeing pics of you guys. Hope all is well and Mikayla is enjoying school.
Yeah, the end of the summer flew by with keeping the kids busy and parties and getting ready for school and such. But I'm back to posting now! And yes, she is loving school so far.
Way to go Megan!!!!
Post a Comment